Yes, as most of us all know, there are certain foods called Aphrodisiacs that we can eat to ensure our libido is high enough for sex or sex-related activities; examples are pineapple, honey, banana, and the likes.
Aphrodisiacs are foods that are known to help increase sexual potency and performance; they will enhance our sexual urge to have great sex. If you have a low libido and your partner have a high sex drive, and you would like to please them, you can try aphrodisiacs so you can have great sex. There are lots of aphrodisiacs in the world. I went through a lot of them to bring the best ones for you.
I have compiled a list for you of 10 foods that are easily accessible; these foods are easy to make, and they are also pocket-friendly. Please go through them and pick the ones that appeal to you the most, read them with your partners too, and enjoy. By the end of this post, I hope you will have learned more about aphrodisiacs.
- Ginger: This sweet and spicy food will help to improve your blood flow, thereby shooting your libido to the moon.
- Red Pepper: They will help to increase your metabolism and stimulate endorphins. Your blood will flow into the essential areas due to this; your sex drive will be hot and sizzling, just like red peppers. Just remember not to take them in excess.
- Garlic: Consuming garlic helps stop the deposit of nanoplaques inside your artery walls (also the penis arteries). You don’t have to eat it alone as we know that garlic doesn’t exactly make your breath smell like mints; you can eat them with other healthy foods too.
- Oats: If you do not want to have an orgasm immediately after starting sex, try oats. Oats is a good source of an amino acid called L-arginine; this acid treats erectile dysfunction. Oats helps to lower your cholesterol levels, so here is how it works, if you have a high level of cholesterol in your body system, your arteries will clog and narrow, thereby affecting your blood flow, the genitals are are most likely to get clogged, so basically if you take oats to reduce your cholesterol level, you will have better erections.
- Watermelon: That juicy fruit that when you eat it, the juices travel down your mouth and sometimes can get a bit messy ( I’m sorry, I got lost in my fantasy for a second there). Watermelon contains Lycopene; Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant protecting cells from damage. The way it works is Lycopene relaxes the blood vessels and improves circulation to the genitalia area of the body.
- Red Wine: Pop open a bottle of red wine and down one glass and feel your body sexual portal start to open. Did you know that women who drink up to two glasses of wine before sexual activities have higher libido than ladies who don’t drink any at all? I didn’t either. Red wine is rich in antioxidants that trigger nitric oxide production in the blood, relaxing the artery walls. In other words, red wine will give you a heck of a high sex drive. Just make sure not to overdo it or get sloppy, relax and have a few glasses by yourself or with your partner and I guarantee you a toe-curling orgasm.
- Dark Chocolate: Chocolate is known to increase the level of dopamine and serotonin in the brain, thereby making humans happy by reducing our stress. Less stress equals having a more balanced system with normal blood flow, which improves your libido.
- Tea: When you are tensed or stressed, you would be surprised how a cup of tea can fix your mood; maybe there is something the British aren’t telling us, I mean afternoon tea? Come on. Tea is rich in Catechins, a compound known to reduce fat in the belly. This compound causes the blood vessels to release nitric oxide, which increases the size of the blood vessels, leading to better blood flow. So by taking tea, you are improving your libido. Go ahead and pour a cup of tea; I will wait.
- Potatoes: I love potatoes, do you? Any form of potatoes is a great source of potassium, be it the Irish one or the sweet one. Potatoes will help with salt bloating. It will also boost circulation in the body system leading to your libido being improved; potassium can also increase your mood; it makes sense because I am always so happy after having potatoes.
- Bananas: I would love to deep throat a whole banana any time of the day (I am sorry again). Bananas are also a great source of potassium; they help counteract the effects of a high sodium level. When salty foods are consumed in excess, they will cut off blood flow to the genitals, making orgasms difficult and making you bloated. So bananas to the rescue.
I hope you all love it as much as I loved putting it together for you. If you know any other foods that improve libido that I didn’t add to this post, please drop them in the comments and also tell us your favorite food out of the foods above listed in the comments below.